Notice under Section 7 of the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (“PDPA”) to Customers of instaDuit
Dear Valued Customer,
Under the PDPA, there are various requirements that regulate the processing of:-
- Your personal data (if you are an individual);
- The personal data of your directors, shareholders, managers and officers (if you are a company);
- The personal data of your partners, managers and officers (if you are a partnership);
- The personal data of your office bearers (if you are a society, club or unincorporated body); and
- Where relevant, the personal data of the individual guarantor(s) or third party security provider(s) for facility(ies) granted to you and your joint applicant/borrower.
(collectively “the Individuals”).
- That we collect their personal data directly from you and third party sources;
- Purpose for which their personal data is collected;
- Their right to access and correct their personal data;
- The class of third parties to whom we may disclose their personal data;
- The choices and means they have to limit the processing of their personal data;
- Whether the personal data requested is obligatory or voluntary, and if obligatory, the consequences for not providing such data;
- To update their personal data as soon as there are changes; and
- Our contact details if they wish to make inquiries or give feedback.
Please contact us with the details found in the ‘Contact Us’ page if further clarification is required.